Friday, April 21, 2006

Tired!

Today was the walk-a-thon at Jordan's school. I am so incredibly tired. But as usual we bought the bbq chicken dinners and Josh and Jenn came to dinner. It's so nice to have company instead of all of us eating alone in separate rooms.

Speaking of American Idol (were we speaking of American Idol?)...I can't believe Chris was in the bottom three! I can't fathom that his fans bailed on him just because he did a ballad type song instead of his usual R&R. He is wonderful no matter what music he performs. I am however, glad to see Ace finally gone. He may be nice to look at, but he is not that great of a vocalist.

Mark's health is still an issue. Everything seems to be "breaking". He has doctor appointments coming up for ailments that are literally from one end to the other. His behavior towards me has been exemplary the last couple of months. He has hardly lost his temper at all. Some of this may be attributed to the health crisis he is experiencing. Or it may be because I am going to counseling and now I have someone to affirm my position. No more mind games. I can now tell someone how I felt or what I thought or what I perceived and an objective person helps me to see realities and doesn't dismiss what I experience as a character flaw. What a refreshing concept!

It's late and we have soccer tomorrow and I need to prepare the slides for Sunday (if anyone sends me the material!).

"When you do dance, I wish you
A wave o' th' sea, that you might ever do
Nothing but that." Shakespeare - A Winter's Tale

No comments: